Sunday, August 7, 2011

Door County Baby!














I finally got to make the pilgrimage with Rob and his family to Door County Wisconsin. They have been going there since Rob's mom was a little girl.

It was fun to see the sights I had been hearing about, hear the stories of their times there, and enjoy days of relaxing together.

I am greatly blessed by my new family. They show me in all their different ways that they love and care for me and they are easy to laugh with .... My cup runith over.

Pictures (Right to Left): 1. Rob and I, 2. Me, 3. Goats on the roof of a restaurant, 4. My new nieces and I, 5.Rob eating his favorite cherry pie in the whole wide world

1 comment:

Allison said...

um. I am making cherry pie asap after looking at this picture of Rob. YUM!

Yay for your garden, and family vaca!