Sunday, August 7, 2011

we need a bigger one



My first garden! Lots of yummies growing in my back yard!

Learning a lot about how, when, how much, bugs, what to do with all the organic veggies, and weeds.

Finding newly sprouted veggies has been so much fun that I have been calling them my little babies :) Among the babies I have: cucumbers, green beans, green peppers, cherry tomatoes, beef steak tomatoes, basil, oregano, rosemary, sage, rhubarb and horseradish.

Sometimes I can't believe I actually got stuff to grow so next year..... we need a bigger one!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Look at all of your cucumbers, great job!

Melanie said...

I've been wanting a garden for so long and we'll finally get one next spring! It's going to be pretty small so I'm going to have to limit what I plant but hoping to get some tomatoes. Also hoping my husband will take care of it so I just reap the benefits.